Natural Remedies of Coriander
- If you suffer from inflammation or swelling of any body part. Then you can take the coriander leaves. And grind it in the vinegar. Apply this paste on the inflamed area. It will help to cure the inflammation immediately of that body part.
- If you have the wounds and the blood can’t stop. Then you can also apply the paste of the coriander leaves on that wound. It will help in the stoppage of the blood.
- If stool with blood comes. Then you can take the coriander leaves and grind them. Now mix with the mishri or sugar in it. And take this to cure the bloody stool.
- To cure the baldness. You can take the dry coriander leaves and make a paste of it. Apply this paste on your bald area or on the head.
- If you feel the smell and acid belches. Then you should take coriander (Dhaniya) and Sugar or mishri. Make a decoction of these two by boiling into the water. Now take this decoction for two-three times a day.
Natural Remedies for Nose Bleeding
- Eat coconut daily empty stomach in the morning. It will provide relief from nose bleeding.
- Take coriander leaves to crush them and extract the juice. Now smell this extract, it helps in the nose bleeding.
- You can also grind the coriander leaves and use that paste to apply on the forehead. It will help in the prevention of nose bleeding due to the hot
- Take 1 kg of desi cow milk and add 10gm of Kapur or camphor in it. Boil this milk and take the cream from this milk. From this cream, make the clarified butter (desi ghee). Now use this ghee, by pouring 2-3 drops in the nose. It will definitely treat the problem of nose bleeding.
Natural Remedies for Indigestion and Constipation
- During the problem of constipation eat the vegetable of Fenugreek as much as you can.
- Take the fennel seeds, grind them and make the powder of it. Now take this powder after the dinner daily. You will see the results within 5 days.
- Eat two tomatoes daily by pouring the black salt on it. It will help in the removal of the worms in the stomach.
- If the digestion power becomes less. You can use lemon juice. Take the lukewarm water and put some lemon juice in it to cure the constipation problem.
- During the stomach pain, you can take the roasted fennel seeds. It will help to cure stomach pain immediately.
- Consume the one cup of juice of carrot daily empty stomach for 10 days to remove the worms in the stomach.
Natural Remedies for Anti-aging
- Due to the wrinkles and heat spots, the skin becomes loose. Due to which silicon named element in the layer of skin becomes less. Silicon provides tightness to the skin. To cure antiageing, you can take one teaspoon of Honey, half teaspoon of full-fat cream i.e. Malai and half teaspoon of Glycerin.
Mix all these ingredients and apply on your face for 10 minutes. Wash your face with lukewarm water. It provides nourishment and glow to your skin of the face.
- Take the peel of the orange and dry it into the sunlight. Grind dry orange peel and apply on your face to get rid of blackheads, wrinkles and for the glow.
- Mix the salt with mustard oil. Apply this oil to your face to get glowing skin. Amount of salt should be less (2 pinches).
Natural Remedies for Earache
- Take the potash alum and roast it in a pan. And then grind it to make an ash of it. Mix this ash with lemon juice. And put two-three drops into the ears to get rid of the pain of the ear or earache.
- Take the juice of onion and warm it. Use this juice to cure the earache or pain of your ear.
- If you suffer from the problem of urine again and again. Then you can take two-three amlas or Indian Gooseberry juice. Mix this juice into water and consume this every morning and evening for five days.
- If the blood comes out at the time of wounds or cuts. Then you can apply the juice of Indian gooseberry or amla to that area. The blood will stop from that wounded or cut area.
Natural Remedies for Hair fall and Lice
- Take the half teaspoon of vinegar mix it into the 1 liter of water. Wash your hair with this water to cure the hair fall problem.
- Take the tea leaves or a simple tea, Amla and Reetha. Boil all these ingredients. And wash your hair with this water to get shinning and soft hair.
- Take the neem leaves, Camphor (Kapur) and oil. Boil the neem leaves and camphor into the oil. Apply this oil to get rid of the lice and germs in the hair.
Natural Remedies for Burnt Area
- Somebody gets. Burn then you can apply the white layer of egg on that area to get relief from the pain and burning sensation of the burn area.
- On the burning area, you can apply the honey to cure the burning sensation on that burnt area.
- Take the juice of Tulsi leaves and mix it with water. Now gargle with this water to cure the wounds of the mouth.
- If the person gets unconscious. Then take the juice of Tulsi leaves. Mix this juice with rock salt. And put this juice dropwise in the nose of the unconscious person. Due to this, the person becomes conscious.
- Use the ark or juice of Tulsi leaves. And mix it with lemon juice to get rid of blackheads and pimples of your face.
Natural Remedies for Teething in Infants
- When the teething in infants starts. Then you can take honey. Mix it with calcium hydroxide or slaked lime (Chuna powder). Apply this paste on the gums on the infants. It will help to cure the pain.
- During the teething in infants. You can take curd or yogurt. Mix the curd with the honey. And give that curd to the infant. Due to this, the infant feels relaxed and teeth come without pain.
- If worms attack your teeth. Then you can take the oil of dalchini (Cinnamon). Now take a cotton ball and soak into the oil. And apply to the teeth.
- During the problem of headache. You can take the desi ghee or clarified butter. And mix it with camphor by warming it. Apply this ghee on your forehead. And you get relief from headache immediately.
- If the glow of the nails become dull. Then you can apply the lemon juice two times a week. This will help to persist the glow of your nails.
- If you will be struck down by the sun. Then take dried fenugreek leaves and grind them with your hands. Soak the leaves into the water and sieve it. Drink this water to cure the struck down by hot winds.
- If the scorpion bites. Then you will take some pieces of reddish. Massage infected area with the reddish piece. This will reduce the poison of scorpion bite.
- In the condition of spreading cholera. Then take the one drop of your tear. Take one glass of water and mix that tear with this water. Drink this tear water to get safe from cholera.
- In the problem of jaundice. Consume one glass of sugarcane juice daily.
- If the bone breaks. Then take the honey daily. It will help in fixing the bone that breaks.
To get rid of the pain of the backbone and feet. Take the juice of ginger. Mix the juice with ghee. And drink this juice to cure the pain.
- To cure the poison of thorn apple or dhatura. Take the lukewarm water. Mix the rock salt in that water and drink that water.